February 13, 2016
NOTICE OF RACE
1. RULES The regatta will be governed by the rules as defined in The Racing Rules of Sailing.
2. ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY The regatta is open to Beach Cats and all boats over 20 feet.
3. FEES Required fees are as follows: Class Fee PHRF Jib & Main $20 PHRF Spinnaker Class $20 Beach Cat $20
4. SCHEDULE Registration 2/13/16 from 1200-1300, Skippers Meeting 1300 The Scheduled time of the first warning signal for all classes is 1355.
5. SAILING INSTRUCTIONS The sailing instructions will be available at registration. 6. VENUE Racing will take place on the St. James Islands and Pillsbury Sound area.
7. THE COURSES The course to be sailed will be around islands and buoys.
8. SCORING The Bonus Point System of Appendix A will apply.
9. PRIZES Prizes will be given to first three boats in each class.
10. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY Competitors participate in the regatta entirely at their own risk. See rule 4, Decision to Race. The organizing authority will not accept any liability for material damage or personal injury or death sustained in conjunction with or prior to, during, or after the regatta.
11. FURTHER INFORMATION For further information please contact John Holmberg at 340-344-5775 or firstname.lastname@example.org