We are excited to announce that the Galley is open for lunch.
Come down and enjoy the view or call in your to-go order.
We will be offering a our full menu posted below and a few daily specials.
Happy hour food will no longer be served due to lunch service.
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday 11:30 to 2:30
Dinner: Tuesday and Friday Night 6:00 to 9:30
Brunch: Sunday 11:00 to 2:30
Bar: Tuesday - Sunday 10:00 to 7:00
Tonight's Dinner Specials
Menu is subject to change and omissions
6:00 to 9:30
* Cream of Cauliflower Soup topped with scallions and truffle oil. $8
* Pull Pork Fresh Roll with sautéed cabbage and carrots. $15
* Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers stuffed with jack and cream cheese and served with ranch dip to tone down the heat! $10
* Slow Roasted Veal Ossobuco Milanese over risotto and fresh vegetables. $37 (10 orders)
* Duck Confit with Quinoa, Baby Greens & Arugula. Tossed with feta cheese, dried cranberries, orange supremes and red onion in a citrus vinaigrette. $23
* Voodoo Mahi – Sautéed tender strips of chicken and bell peppers tossed with linguini in a sherry Cajun cream sauce $26
* Bacon Wrapped Shrimp over parsnip puree and truffle arugula. $22
* House Cheesecake with a raspberry reduction. $8
Steak – Marinated Flank Steak
Fish – Mahi & Tuna
Starch – Mashed potatoes & Rice
Vegetable – Baby green beans, snow peas and Carrots
Good Afternoon Friends,
It's that time of year when we need to gather our forces and get ready to volunteer to help out on the water at this years event. We need your help and any friends willing to spend 3 glorious days to make this years St. Thomas International Regatta the best one yet.
For those of you who have already committed, a big THANK YOU. Attached you will find the volunteer application form so you can sign up for the on the water duties you would prefer (and those you can do).
Return to me the attached form, or respond in an email or by phone.
Thank your for participating in the past.
We look forward to hearing from you!.
STIR Volunteer Coordinator