It was great to see so many families on Friday evening! Registration was a success and we are excited to get back in the groove. Sailing starts today with our Opti I sailors. Look for the Antilles High School team on the water training today as well. Thank you to alumni Tyler Rice for taking on some of the coaching this fall.
Items of note:
* Antilles Team to check over the sails for CAMR today. Please be on time so this can happen quickly and everyone can get out on the water.
* Did you register for BVI back to school regatta?
* Charlotte Perrell is taking the lead on logistics. Please be in touch with her to sort out details.
* Opti Race Team: please let us know if you are interested in getting your sailor on the water before Argy returns in October 14th. If we have enough interest, we answer what we can put together.
* C420 Training: We penciled in a c420 class for a few days this October and November but can not get a handle on real interest. This is a great opportunity to sail a double handed boat with high level instruction. This is not for beginner sailors. Please reply and let us know if your sailor is interested.
See you this week!