Post opti sailors, check out the attached "After The Opti" pdf put together by some of our parents. It is great to hear from the parents of sailors that have gone through the program They are a great resource.
Have you made your summer sailing plans?
Check out sailnewport and the Brooke Gonzalez Clinic. This is one of THE BEST dinghy clinics to get your summer going!! http://www.sailnewport.org/Clinics/gonzalezclinic
AND US Sailing Championships. We are AREA B. The qualifier for the Bemis (double handed - club 420) and the SMYTH (singlehanded - laser radial) will be held at American Yacht Club in rye NY July 16 and 17. Sailors can then roll into Larchmont race week if they want to make a week trip. The qualifier for the SEARS (triple handed - lightening) is still up in the air but we will let you know as soon as we hear. You can find the NOR for the CHAMPIONSHIP here: http://www.ussailing.org/racing/championships/youth/juniorchamps/
Notes for the week:
1. We are in the last week of the winter session before we break for STIR!
2. Opti Race team is off to Florida States next week before they head to South Americans! We will send you links to results as we get them.
3. Please find the April - June Registration attached! Opti Green & Race sailors, be sure to tell us what regattas you will attend in addition to training days.
4. Summer Camp! Week 2 is FULL. Week 1 is almost full.
5. Don't forget about our website! styc.club is up to date! Use the calendar, or check here: http://www.styc.club/junior-sailing-log if you missed one of our emails.
Click here to download Spring registration forms
Click here to download "after the opti.."