We hope everyone is enjoying a great holiday. Be sure to follow our junior sailors at Orange Bowl! Results are available at the end of the day here : http://www.coralreefyachtclub.org/Waterfront/orange-Bowl-Regatta-2015/Orange-Bowl-Results.aspx or, check out Twitter @obregatta
Information regarding the January-March sailing sessions, registration material, and calendars attached!
1. The updated STYC website IS up and running! Check out http://www.styc.club/ (be sure to look under the sailing tab for documents and updates) The calendar on the new site will be regularly updated. We have ALSO attached three separate calendars you can print out.
2. The registration forms are re-writable now! Please be patient as we enter the 21st century. We are really trying to make this process easier for everyone.
3. Registration is due by January 8th. This is also our youth sailor recognition night. If you have a returning sailor to the program you may reply by email to hold your spot.
4. MLK regatta is just around the corner! Please mark your calendar January 9 & 10! Registration will be open this week. This event is a qualifier for Opti South Americans and is the Caribbean Qualifier for the High School Team. Please let us know how you can help!
5. The CNSJ International Dinghy Regatta is in February! http://www.regattanetwork.com/event/11288#_home
Many thanks to all that support our growing program! Let us know if you have any questions.