Registration for the April-June session will be out next week. Al the forms are re-writable and it is great for us if you fill them out digitally. Members will be invoiced and non members are asked to give the club and stop by to pay.
Adventure Sailing is GROWING! We are adding a second boat to the Friday class and adding an additional class on Wednesday!
Speaking of those Hobie Waves...... we have some great plans coming together to get more adult sailing at STYC. If you are already a sailor, check in with Greer and Forrest to see how you can get "checked out" to head out on the Hobie. Are you a non sailor? Let us know you are interested in learning, we have some adult hobie classes on the calendar! Thursday Night Hobie Racing is up next.
1. Antilles Night Under The Stars is this Thursday March 3rd. Please come out and support this great team. The invitation is attached.
2. Meet our OLYMPIANS! Saturday March 5th from 5:00-7:00 on the lower deck of the STYC. Cy Thompson and Thomas Barrows are headed to Rio! Let's help them with the last leg of the journey. $100 suggested donation. Airline miles make great donations as well. If you can't make it but would like to help, checks can be mailed to: VIRGIN ISLANDS SPORTS TRUST PO Box 502008 St. Thomas, VI 00805-2008
3. VIODA event March 5th & 6th. Come down and check out some great opti sailing action with sailors from all three Virgin Islands, BVI, and Puerto Rico!
4. Summer is just around the corner. Sailing at regattas in the states are a great way for our VI sailors to see big fleets and meet new friends. Let us know if you need help finding an event or two that will fit your sailor.
5. STYC camp is filling up! In fact, several weeks are full already. Non members, registration opens in April.
Have a great week!