Boat Ramp and Dry Storage Rules
Updated Dec. 2015
Updated Dec. 2015
Boat Ramp and Dry Storage Rules (2007)
- Dry storage and the boat ramp, as well as the mooring area, are provided by the Club to facilitate increased boating activities. Neither dry storage nor the mooring area is intended to provide long term storage of unused vessels.
- The boat ramp is restricted for the use of Club members. Use of the ramp is included with the mooring or dry storage agreement. Members who have not executed an agreement will be charge $5.00 for the use of the ramp.
- Use of the boat ramp is normally restricted to daylight hours. The ramp will be chain and locked when not in use and during the hours of darkness. If a member needs to use the dock after hours, the Manager or the Fleet Captain must grant permission in advance.
- Only boats of members with a completed dry storage agreement and an assigned space shall be parked behind the club. Boats left without permission will be charged double the normal rate, not to exceed $50 per day.
- Boats on trailers shall not exceed a maximum length of twenty-five (25) feet; trailers shall be appropriately sized for that limitation.
- All boats stored on Club property shall be kept neat and tidy, with all gear properly stowed. No additional locker, awning or boat gear is permitted.
- Given the very limited space on Club grounds, members with Dry Storage Agreement may be asked to remove a stored boat for special events (such as major regattas and tournaments), or for work to be performed on the Club property, with a minimum of ten (10) days advance notice. Failure to comply with the notice to remove may result in the boat and/or trailer being removed from Club property. All cost of removal and/or offsite storage shall be the responsibility of the member.
- The Club may request members to remove any boat not stored in accordance with these Boat Ramp and Dry Storage Rules, the Dry Storage Agreement, or if boat appears unused for ninety (90) days or more, with (10) days advance notice. Failure to comply with the notice to remove may result in the boat and/or trailer being removed from the Club property. All costs of removal and/or offsite storage shall be the responsibility of the member.